Here I sit in the warm August afternoon sun at Blue Mesa Alpaca Farm working on where to go next.
We have about a week until ordered parts get into Albuquerque for some projects in the RV, so I was playing with google maps and looking at distances etc. Then I started looking at where we have been. Google is so helpful with this!
I think we pulled out of the park in Logan headed towards Angel Fire about two weeks ago or something.
Next we head back up through Santa Fe, then over to Los Alamos and up into the Carson National Forest. We should find some cool places to hang out while we wait for parts!
Share This Post
- Maps Are Cool! August 12 2017
- Travelling Update – We make it to the Rocky Mountains! August 7 2017
- 2-2-2 A Loose Rule for Traveling in an RV June 22 2017
- On the move again – but faster! May 19 2017
- Updates April 2017. We move. Again. April 21 2017
- self improvement change your life happiness is a choice Find Happiness finding happiness YuMe health happiness sailing Law of Attraction nbsp attitude job Irwin 41 seth godin marathon cruising cruising life fountain of youth exercises fountain of youth money excerpt gratitude bad feelings horse farm